TVHeadend Stream Problems with HD Channels

fallenwitch3r
Go to solution Solved by pünktchen,

fallenwitch3r

My System runs on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS with HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1857~g221c29b40 and Emby Server 4.6.4.0.

My Problem is that i can not Play or Stream HD Channels. All SD Channels working fine.

I noticed that i only can watch during connect to the local Network. Streamin over the Internet does not work.

The Windows Store Emby App playes only SD Channels with Direct streaming

I can play only SD Channles on Webbrowsers like Edge or Opera.

The Android TV App Plays all Channels with direct Play 

Mobile Webbrowsers play only SD Channels

And i noticed that Tvheadend wont drop the connections after stop playing the TV Channels.

The strange this that it worked before

Edited by fallenwitch3r

fallenwitch3r

After switching from tvh plugin to m3u list the cover are showing up. But now trying to watch a HD channel through a m3u file. Most channels are working but some not.

Maybe you can get more information with the log 

Edited by fallenwitch3r

That looks fine in the remux log.

What happens at the client level?

When you look at the channel list menu item is it showing your channels mapped?

fallenwitch3r

Yes, all channels are mapped. All channels working on Kodi or on VLC but in Emby some channles wont play. The first three channels on my list wont start playing. The loading circle shows up an the screen goes black and then nothing..

fallenwitch3r
32 minutes ago, cayars said:

Which client are you have issues with?

All. Emby in Android TV, Windows app, Android smartphone app or Webbrowser. The first few channels won't play. All other channels play more or less good. Some have stuttering or buffering problems butnafter a while they play without problems. Only the first few won't play 

Edit..

I noticed that more channels won't start playing. Most of them are HD channels. HD Channels that are provided by tvheadend won't play. HD internet steaming Channels play correctly. These channels are integrated into tvheadend. All other channels are dvb-c channles provided by hardware dvb-c tuners.

Edited by fallenwitch3r

I don't use tvheadend so can't really comment on it but that would appear to be where to look???

So the problem is limited to HD streams played back from tvheadend?

Can you try and play back one of these streams and upload the ffmpeg file generated?

OK, that log is reporting bad timing in the stream while trying to remux the file.

It also abruptly stops after about 1:48 into trying to process the stream.

This looks like an mal-formed/incompatible stream.

fallenwitch3r

I don't know what you mean but how can I fix it? Another TV channel with a 1080p resolution streams great. Only the 720p streams fail.

fallenwitch3r

The source are 2 usb Dvb-c twin tuner. I don't know what happened because everything works fine a few days ago.

You were originally using a plugin for Live TV to communicate with tvheadend correct?

What happens if you go back to using the plugin vs the m3u file?

fallenwitch3r

Same thing. 720p channels don't work. I think it's a fine adjust thing but I don't know

Can you try playing a different channel and then upload the new ffmpeg log file?