Server keeps opening to Welcome page, libraries being wiped

mrmaluchnick

mrmaluchnick

Hi,

I've been having this problem for the last couple weeks.  After getting my server and libraries all set up, the server randomly starts opening to the "Welcome to Emby" page like it's a fresh install, no matter what I do.  And when I finally get to my server, all of my libraries, settings, etc., have been cleared out and I have to rebuild everything all over again.  This has happened to me at least 4-5 times recently, including tonight, and I have no idea what to do, or what I could be doing wrong.  I've had Emby before, and this never happened.  While trying to correct the issue I've cleared all history/cache/settings on my browsers and computer; I've done several restarts of my computer (plus a factory reset), rebooted my router, and done multiple Emby reinstalls; I've closed my previous accounts and registered a new one in case it was an account-related issue...nothing seems to work, and I always end up in the same place: with everything gone.  This is getting really frustrating, because it takes forever for my libraries to build in the first place, so having them vanish immediately afterward is like adding insult on top of injury.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having the exact issue!  I thought I was the only one.  It sucks because I love Emby server and paid for the premium subscription but if I have to keep setting it up repeatedly, I might have to try something else.

10 hours ago, bjhille said:

I am having the exact issue!  I thought I was the only one.  It sucks because I love Emby server and paid for the premium subscription but if I have to keep setting it up repeatedly, I might have to try something else.

Re: