Option to remove "Latest" homescreen library

nilojr

nilojr

Hi Emby devs, i would like to request to have an option when creating a new library name to to be displayed on the homescreen as is. Like for example i created a new library named Coming this week and should be displayed on the homescreen as "Coming this week" instead of "Latest Coming this week". Hoping this to be included on the next update :). Thank you Emby team.

• Agree 1

nilojr

Thanks for acknowledging this thread. I switched from Netflix to Emby since it has user friendly GUI and lots of features. Waiting for more exciting features and developments on the next updates.

Hi.  You realize that the library is shown as is in "My Media".  The only time we append "Latest" to it is on the row that is showing the latest added content from that library (and you can remove that row if you wish).

nilojr

Thanks, i noticed that too. But it would be nice if there's an option when creating new library for trailers or upcoming movies/series where it will be displayed as is on the homescreen.

Screenshot_20210729-204202_Emby.jpg

1 minute ago, DJkhaled said:

Hey, how did you do that ? I would like to have the upcoming movies show like that on my emby to.

He just created a a library titled Upcoming Movies.

DJkhaled
On 7/29/2021 at 9:36 AM, ebr said:

Hi.  You realize that the library is shown as is in "My Media".  The only time we append "Latest" to it is on the row that is showing the latest added content from that library (and you can remove that row if you wish).

So it goes by the date added? what if the date added was manipulated to a year prior would it delete the "latest"  and would it still show on the home screen where the "latest" is ?

1 minute ago, DJkhaled said:

So it goes by the date added? what if the date added was manipulated to a year prior would it delete the "latest"  and would it still show on the home screen where the "latest" is ?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question.

There are two different home screen sections we're talking about here. One of them is "My media" and that shows a list of all your libraries.  Then there is "Latest media" and that shows a row for each library showing the latest content added to each one.

• 7 months later...
Teredactle

Is there an option to remove specific libraries from the "latest added" rows? 

Would be practical to have the Latest Added row only show latest added to chosen libraries, not all by default; 

Thanks!

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, Teredactle said:

Is there an option to remove specific libraries from the "latest added" rows? 

Would be practical to have the Latest Added row only show latest added to chosen libraries, not all by default; 

Thanks!

There is.

Display in secondary home screen sections such as latest media and continue watching