Como identifico los dispositivos

Viktor Manuel
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Viktor Manuel

Buenas querida comunidad:

Alguien sabe como identifico que dispositivos pertenecen al usuario, ya que cuando voy a seleccionarlos me muestra todos los dispositivos en general, seria bueno que solo mostrara los dispositivos mediante los que accedió el usuario en concreto

Sin título.png

Hi, Switch back to Primary view and it will have the last username associated with the device.

Edited by cayars

Sorry not understanding what you mean. But this is what I'm talking about.  Using Primary view you see the username
image.thumb.png.4b516ba64b2b3c2e4383f209a9c8cc82.png

Viktor Manuel

El problema es el siguiente, en la sesión de dispositivos si aparece el nombre del usuario pero el identificador del dispositivo cuando se trata por ejemplo de varios TV de la misma marca no se diferencian, y cuando accedes al usuario para restringir los dispositivos no veo la forma de saber cual es el de este. 

Sin título2.png

Sin título.png

• Solution
Happy2Play

Yes with the Default Device name this can be problematic, but you can apply a custom name on the Device screen (click on the device) or have the user apply a custom device name on their Roku account.

Personally I just suffix the username to the end of the device as I have that control for a custom device name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right click on the device and edit data: Now the user's name is in the device nameimage.thumb.png.fca2ffafe73cee764e077653a9c9ee8a.png

image.png.4835ade8039727e20776eaf93dd98d42.png

Now you get this in the list
image.png.b193b351342c85af0a220d9dad3c4a40.png

Edited by cayars
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Viktor Manuel

Exelente ayuda, poniendo un nombre al dispositivo, luego en la parte del usuario lo muestra, muchas gracias

• Like 1