Continue Watching skipping over episodes

hstamas

hstamas

I've noticed this happening more and more often. Its getting to the point where I just cant trust Emby to play the correct next episode in any series Im watching which really takes away from the interface experience as I am constantly have to check and double checking before I play anything.

2 screen shots attached along with a log.

As you can see. Continue Watching says that episode 5 is next but if you look at the library page, I havent watched episode 4 yet.

I also experience lots of times where an episode finishes and never gets marked as watched. Sometimes quitting the client and restarting fixes it (client issue) but many times its been server side where a restart did nothing and I have to manually mark it myself. This happens both when I stop playback near the end or let it run to the very end on its own.

Thanks for any help

Continue Watching.png

Details Page.png

embyserver.txt

Edited by hstamas

hstamas

Posted this in the MacOS specific area with no love so I thought I'd try here:

I've noticed this happening more and more often. Its getting to the point where I just cant trust Emby to play the correct next episode in any series Im watching which really takes away from the interface experience as I am constantly have to check and double checking before I play anything.

2 screen shots attached along with a log.

As you can see. Continue Watching says that episode 5 is next but if you look at the library page, I havent watched episode 4 yet.

I also experience lots of times where an episode finishes and never gets marked as watched. Sometimes quitting the client and restarting fixes it (client issue) but many times its been server side where a restart did nothing and I have to manually mark it myself. This happens both when I stop playback near the end or let it run to the very end on its own.

Thanks for any help

599083430_ContinueWatching.png.5e84aebd8f2a64185709777f50d4caab.png

398573324_DetailsPage.thumb.png.d1e8c74ce583270a9d44dc39d78fd996.png

embyserver.txt

hstamas
21 minutes ago, Luke said:

@hstamas

Hi, that's strange. Try marking that episode marked and unwatched and then see if that helps.

Hi Luke.

Tried that. No change.

Im finding this is not an isolated incident either. Im seeing it more and more as I look through things. At least 3 ongoing shows are doing this and counting.