Jump to content

1 of my library after click scan library files no new movies add


Recommended Posts

plsharevme

hello, i used to using emby for a year without problem, but recently 1 of my library cannot scans file after i adding a movie.

i using rclone mount my 2 google teamdrive to system, and 2 teamdrive already add around 1 year.

the 2 teamdrive i mount as below

/mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1  teamdrive 1
/mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share2  teamdrive 2

teamdrive 2 at emby have 2 different library same drive, the problem is 1 of library when i click scan library files, nothing is happen, while other 1 library is working as usual. both is same mount command from 1 drive.

embyserver.txt

Link to post
Share on other sites
XcOM9876

I assume your docker mountpoints translate to:

  • /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1
    • /mnt/share1
  • /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1
    • /mnt/share2

lines 142->152 are all errors for all sources under /mnt/share1 & /mnt/share2 indicating the source doesn't exist, can you confirm the host system can access them /mnt/mmcblk1p3 shares?

Link to post
Share on other sites
plsharevme
3 hours ago, XcOM9876 said:

I assume your docker mountpoints translate to:

  • /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1
    • /mnt/share1
  • /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1
    • /mnt/share2

lines 142->152 are all errors for all sources under /mnt/share1 & /mnt/share2 indicating the source doesn't exist, can you confirm the host system can access them /mnt/mmcblk1p3 shares?

i add this /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1 & /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share2 at emby .......both also okay, just share2 one of the directory when library file scans nothing happen, other directory at share 2 , working well.

Just now i at same server, use docker install jellyfin also can scan library on that failur at emby..........

无标题.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke

Why do you think the movies aren't being added?

Link to post
Share on other sites
plsharevme
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Why do you think the movies aren't being added?

because i go inside emby no saw the movie i just update,  when normally i click scan library files, it will come out status how many percentage complete, now it no show, and inside no have the movie i just update.i use sort move by add date. i wait around 1 day, restart click scan library files, and wait for whole day nothing happen.

lastly i remove the library and add new 1, scan whole library the new add library just keep say no items.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke
1 hour ago, plsharevme said:

because i go inside emby no saw the movie i just update,  when normally i click scan library files, it will come out status how many percentage complete, now it no show, and inside no have the movie i just update.i use sort move by add date. i wait around 1 day, restart click scan library files, and wait for whole day nothing happen.

lastly i remove the library and add new 1, scan whole library the new add library just keep say no items.

Can you please go over an example? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
plsharevme
4 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you please go over an example? Thanks.

i have mount 2 google teamdrive, with emby acess to it. both mount point use same command just different google teamdrive, 

/mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1

/mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share2

from share1,share2 add to emby  library

example:

share1/movie , share1/tvshow, share1/anime, share1/new-add-movie, share1/new-add-tv  all from first mount drive.

share2/erotica, share2/jav  all from second mount drive.

 

all above add to emby server library with no problem, can see movies.

Sometimes i will update new content or movie to above teamdrive with correct folder, after that click on scan library files, After a while my emby will show my new movie or tvshow i just upload finish.

 

Yesterday after i upload 30 Jav movie(adult movie already scraper nfo, poster,fantart) and click scan library files at share2/jav but seem the scans file no working no progress status.

Then i went to the directory of teamdrive comfirm the files i upload have inside appropriate location, after confirm that i click on few time scan library files but nothing happen it cost my whole day to wait the scans as my library quite big, it have 800 old movie.

My second try is upload some movie to share2/erotica  it same mount drive just different directory from teamdrive, and click on scan library files on that library, after half hour i can saw the progress bar scaning start. and finally new movies have add to my library.

If my mount have problem should share2/erotica also cannot scan because it same teamdrive, but it successful scans. Then i remove whole library share2/jav. and Make a new library with same location share2/jav It also fail to scan any result after scan all my library.

 

I already out of way to fix this problem, then i docker stop emby, without change anything i install jellyfin and add share2/jav to jellyfin library and scan. After a while it show the scan is running and the result come out..........

 

I running emby almost 2 year without problem,suddenly it cannot scan 1 of the library. 

My whole library over 300Tb and hope to stick with emby. 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
rodainas
2 hours ago, plsharevme said:

i have mount 2 google teamdrive, with emby acess to it. both mount point use same command just different google teamdrive, 

/mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1

/mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share2

from share1,share2 add to emby  library

example:

share1/movie , share1/tvshow, share1/anime, share1/new-add-movie, share1/new-add-tv  all from first mount drive.

share2/erotica, share2/jav  all from second mount drive.

 

all above add to emby server library with no problem, can see movies.

Sometimes i will update new content or movie to above teamdrive with correct folder, after that click on scan library files, After a while my emby will show my new movie or tvshow i just upload finish.

 

Yesterday after i upload 30 Jav movie(adult movie already scraper nfo, poster,fantart) and click scan library files at share2/jav but seem the scans file no working no progress status.

Then i went to the directory of teamdrive comfirm the files i upload have inside appropriate location, after confirm that i click on few time scan library files but nothing happen it cost my whole day to wait the scans as my library quite big, it have 800 old movie.

My second try is upload some movie to share2/erotica  it same mount drive just different directory from teamdrive, and click on scan library files on that library, after half hour i can saw the progress bar scaning start. and finally new movies have add to my library.

If my mount have problem should share2/erotica also cannot scan because it same teamdrive, but it successful scans. Then i remove whole library share2/jav. and Make a new library with same location share2/jav It also fail to scan any result after scan all my library.

 

I already out of way to fix this problem, then i docker stop emby, without change anything i install jellyfin and add share2/jav to jellyfin library and scan. After a while it show the scan is running and the result come out..........

 

I running emby almost 2 year without problem,suddenly it cannot scan 1 of the library. 

My whole library over 300Tb and hope to stick with emby. 

Thanks.

Post your rclone mount flags please

Link to post
Share on other sites
plsharevme
36 minutes ago, rodainas said:

Post your rclone mount flags please

# Put your custom commands here that should be executed once
# the system init finished. By default this file does nothing.
sleep 60 && rclone mount emby: /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1 \
--umask 0000 \
--default-permissions \
--no-check-certificate \
--allow-non-empty \
--allow-other \
--vfs-cache-mode writes \
--vfs-read-chunk-size 32M \
--vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 256M \
--buffer-size 128M \
--use-mmap \
--daemon &

sleep 60 && rclone mount xxx4: /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share2 \
--umask 0000 \
--default-permissions \
--no-check-certificate \
--allow-non-empty \
--allow-other \
--vfs-cache-mode writes \
--vfs-read-chunk-size 32M \
--vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 256M \
--buffer-size 128M \
--use-mmap \
--daemon &

Link to post
Share on other sites
rodainas
5 hours ago, plsharevme said:

# Put your custom commands here that should be executed once
# the system init finished. By default this file does nothing.
sleep 60 && rclone mount emby: /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share1 \
--umask 0000 \
--default-permissions \
--no-check-certificate \
--allow-non-empty \
--allow-other \
--vfs-cache-mode writes \
--vfs-read-chunk-size 32M \
--vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 256M \
--buffer-size 128M \
--use-mmap \
--daemon &

sleep 60 && rclone mount xxx4: /mnt/mmcblk1p3/docker/emby/share2 \
--umask 0000 \
--default-permissions \
--no-check-certificate \
--allow-non-empty \
--allow-other \
--vfs-cache-mode writes \
--vfs-read-chunk-size 32M \
--vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 256M \
--buffer-size 128M \
--use-mmap \
--daemon &

Why do you use allow non empty? 
That just causes problems on the filesystem, files under the mount never appearing on cloud

I use this one and the scans greatly improved after using it

--allow-other --fast-list --uid=1000 --gid=1000 --umask 002 --timeout 1h --transfers=16 --checkers=8 --tpslimit 10 --max-read-ahead=256M --poll-interval=1m --dir-cache-time 1000h --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-age 1h --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2048M  --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M --buffer-size 64M

 

 

Edited by rodainas
Link to post
Share on other sites
plsharevme
59 minutes ago, rodainas said:

Why do you use allow non empty? 
That just causes problems on the filesystem, files under the mount never appearing on cloud

I use this one and the scans greatly improved after using it

--allow-other --fast-list --uid=1000 --gid=1000 --umask 002 --timeout 1h --transfers=16 --checkers=8 --tpslimit 10 --max-read-ahead=256M --poll-interval=1m --dir-cache-time 1000h --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-age 1h --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2048M  --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M --buffer-size 64M

 

 

thanks for your mount command, later i will try it ....., but now my problem is 1 of the directory in library scan nothing , while other is okay using same mount command................

Link to post
Share on other sites
rodainas

Of course, I understand your two scenearios.

And again —allow-non-empy do more harm than good, the first step should be omitting that one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2021 at 21:29, rodainas said:

Of course, I understand your two scenearios.

And again —allow-non-empy do more harm than good, the first step should be omitting that one.

hello, i have use your command the result i very satisfied, But i use this mount at windows..

rclone mount myteamcloudxx:/ Y: --allow-other --fast-list --timeout 1h --transfers=16 --checkers=8 --tpslimit 10 --max-read-ahead=256M --poll-interval=1m --dir-cache-time 1000h --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-age 1h --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2048M  --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M --buffer-size 64M

Is this correct command ? as i know some command only for linux.

 

But so sad, my emby remain same problem, Maybe i will switch to Jellyfin.

Edited by plsharevme
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plsharevme said:

hello, i have use your command the result i very satisfied, But i use this mount at windows..

rclone mount myteamcloudxx:/ Y: --allow-other --fast-list --timeout 1h --transfers=16 --checkers=8 --tpslimit 10 --max-read-ahead=256M --poll-interval=1m --dir-cache-time 1000h --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-cache-max-age 1h --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 2048M  --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M --buffer-size 64M

Is this correct command ? as i know some command only for linux.

 

But so sad, my emby remain same problem, Maybe i will switch to Jellyfin.

yes thats right, you can remove allow-other not needed on windows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Luke said:

@plsharevme have you tried the change he suggested? Has it helped?

I already say it 1 of my mount directory have fail to scan, no whole mount point, so it nothing about mount command, if mount command problem everything also cannot scan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke
On 7/27/2021 at 3:58 AM, plsharevme said:

I already say it 1 of my mount directory have fail to scan, no whole mount point, so it nothing about mount command, if mount command problem everything also cannot scan. 

@plsharevme but it's worth trying, no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke

See here:
 

2021-07-22 01:57:06.369 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/Media/Movies because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.369 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/Media/TV Shows/Anime because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.370 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/Media/TV Shows/Chinese because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.370 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/Media/TV Shows/Documentary because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.370 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/Media/TV Shows/Japan & Korean because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.370 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/Media/TV Shows/Western because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.370 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/new-add-movies because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.370 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share1/new-add-tv because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.371 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share2/media/Erotic because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.371 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share2/media/hanime because the path does not exist
2021-07-22 01:57:06.371 Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for /mnt/share2/media/Jav/JAV_output because the path does not exist

The mounts are either offline, temporary unavailable, or Emby Server does not have access to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke

Please look into that and let us know what you find. If you can resolve the issue so that those messages go away at the beginning of the log, then that should resolve this issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...