No compatible streams - LIVE TV

Marcserver

Marcserver

Whenever I try to start a live channel, I get an error stating:
"There are no compatible streams. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for more details."

How do I solve this problem?

Hello Marcserver,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Hi, you will need to heavily edit that m3u file before adding it to Emby as most of the channel don't work.  Try loading the playlist in VLC and then remove every channel that doesn't work.

Whatever is left and does work in VLC could be tried in Emby.  I only found a couple working channels.

Carlo

Marcserver

I redid the whole process with a new M3U list with only one channel, which I tested on VLC and which is working, but the error still persists.

direct iptv link: http://evpp.mm.uol.com.br:1935/geob_band/app/chunklist_w1727390252.m3u8

raw github link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marcusmuller/IPTV-BABADEIRA/main/teste.m3u

scrennshots step by step:

---MESSAGE---

Error in Reproduction

There are no compatible streams. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for more details.

live5.png

live4.png

live3.png

live1.png

Edited by Marcserver

That has 2 links in it and neither works for my in VLC.

They appear to be chunked lists vs streams.  You need valid streams.

Marcserver
2 minutes ago, cayars said:

That has 2 links in it and neither works for my in VLC.

They appear to be chunked lists vs streams.  You need valid streams.

Could you send me an example of a correct IPTV list?

What you had is fine file wise but the streams were invalid.

Go back to the original m3u link you posted and just remove the streams that don't work, but don't change the ones that do work.

Marcserver
3 minutes ago, cayars said:

What you had is fine file wise but the streams were invalid.

Go back to the original m3u link you posted and just remove the streams that don't work, but don't change the ones that do work.

But that doesn't seem to work, as I did what you say: leave only the streams that work. As there were so many, I left only one for testing, but it still didn't work.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:01 PM, Marcserver said:

But that doesn't seem to work, as I did what you say: leave only the streams that work. As there were so many, I left only one for testing, but it still didn't work.

Does it load up in a second or two in VNC?

If you let it play does it work correctly and doesn't loop every 30 to 60 seconds?

This Pluto channel list plays back fine for me via web browser.

What client are you using and what channel are you trying to play?

What's the exact error you get?
Was an ffmpeg log file generated for playback?  If so upload that here for us to look at.

Marcserver

I am using version 4.6.4.0 and my android apps are up to date. I tested it on the web and in apps and I was not successful.

The error message says: "There are no compatible streams. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for more details.

photo_2021-07-25_23-00-58.jpg

photo_2021-07-25_23-01-03.jpg

ffmpeg-remux-44326979-b972-4e8b-889c-64ddafa46b80_1.txt ffmpeg-remux-52e1f2dd-7bac-41ad-a589-70540b816a62_1.txt embyserver.txt

Those are not ffmpeg logs from Live TV.

Can you try it again.  Make sure to check the time stamps of the ffmpeg logs to make sure they match your playback time.

Can you try those streams from Chrome on a PC?

That is how I tested them and they work for me.

CarlosLima

Hi,
I read the whole topic because I started using m3u lists in the emby and I don't have any problems, but it wasn't always like that.
Before, I had a lot of stress with lists like this, hosted on any website and applied to Emby via a link.
The solution I found was to no longer use the list via the link, but use the m3u file, hosted on the VPS disk, where EmbyServer is installed. Since then, I have had no problem, with some clients using copies of the same file, as Emby does not allow multiscreen in m3u files.

Marcserver
4 hours ago, cayars said:

Can you try those streams from Chrome on a PC?

That is how I tested them and they work for me.

I did the test on Chrome for PC and it didn't work either.

Marcserver
3 hours ago, CarlosLima said:

Hi,
I read the whole topic because I started using m3u lists in the emby and I don't have any problems, but it wasn't always like that.
Before, I had a lot of stress with lists like this, hosted on any website and applied to Emby via a link.
The solution I found was to no longer use the list via the link, but use the m3u file, hosted on the VPS disk, where EmbyServer is installed. Since then, I have had no problem, with some clients using copies of the same file, as Emby does not allow multiscreen in m3u files.

Hello friend, I did this now and it didn't work for me either.

5 minutes ago, Marcserver said:

I did the test on Chrome for PC and it didn't work either.

What kind of hardware is your server running on?

Marcserver
3 minutes ago, cayars said:

What kind of hardware is your server running on?

On a PC with WIN10

Any chance you have time to do a remote session and let me take a look at the setup and see this?
If so send me a PM and we can set this up.

Thanks,
Carlo

@Marcserver

2021-07-25 22:39:33.929 Info LiveTvMediaSourceProvider: Live TV requires an active Emby Premiere subscription.
2021-07-25 22:39:33.930 Info App: Returning error code NoCompatibleStream

Have you entered your Emby Premiere key into your emby server?

• 10 months later...
rockhead006

Hi, I know this is an old topic. But I'm getting the same error.

I've not yet purchased Emby Premiere, as I wanted to confirm the live TV option works for me first. I believe it's permitted from the Emby app only, I read elsewhere.

But in the app, when clicking on any channel I get the "no compatible streams" error. Is this because I don't have emby premiere, or something else?

You should really change the error to same you need a subscription, as it confuses matters if you say no compatible streams, when that is not the issue.