Media Info path/size

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

That path/type/size part in Media Info section looks a bit plain (not to say ugly), like it's squeezed between nicely formatted Links above and Mediastream infos below; could we get grey background/format like on those? Thanks.

Hi, to me I think that would be overdoing it. It's plain text for a reason, which is to make it easily readable. The media streams are in boxes for a specific reason - to allow scrolling through them when there are a lot of them.

GrimReaper

Well, it surely couldn't look worse than it is now. And I don't quite get how would adding a background make it less readable? Shouldn't it do opposite, distinguishing it from the colorful backdrop? 

22 hours ago, GrimReaper76 said:

Well, it surely couldn't look worse than it is now. And I don't quite get how would adding a background make it less readable? Shouldn't it do opposite, distinguishing it from the colorful backdrop? 

Can you show us a screen capture where you think it's hard to read?

GrimReaper
3 minutes ago, cayars said:

Can you show us a screen capture where you think it's hard to read?

Readability was never the issue, that was replying to Luke's statement "It's plain text for a reason, which is to make it easily readable." and me not understanding how would it be less readable with it having a background. Kindly read original post. Guess we just have different view of what is just fine and serves a purpose vs. what would look smoother. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I can only second that we can agree to disagree. 

• Like 1