Continue Watching Weirdness

sundevil67

sundevil67

The same show/episode shows up there & will not go away. Even after I've specifically removed them through that specific function on one of my devices, it shows up this way on my iPad, Fire TV, and in web browsers. Not that I have anything against "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", but I'd really like it if those spots actually had shows I wanted to resume watching. In some cases, it can be really slow or klunky to find what I had been watching depending on the devices I'm using, so I'm just wondering if there's some other way to clear this out. I tried reinstalling the server app, but no dice. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 1.34.17 PM.png

emby_logs.zip

Hi, did you try restarting those apps? Do you have multiple copies of the same series?

sundevil67
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, did you try restarting those apps? Do you have multiple copies of the same series?

I suppose I do have multiple copies sort of; I have one library/folder where I have most of the episodes as .mkv or .mp4 files, and another library reserved for VOD stuff, where the series lives with .strm files. I have restarted apps all around, and I'm still seeing them now even on the web version.. they keep just coming back, that same episode... so weird

• 2 weeks later...

@sundevil67 this is because user data is associated with the metadata id, not the file path, therefore because those are both the same episode, they share the same resume data.