Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'turkish'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • Non-Emby General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support


  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. Hello, Just found an interesting problem. I'm using Emby with Kodi over 1.5 years everything is great. But when updated my kodis to Kodi 17 something weird happened. I installed Emby Addon with Addon Mode, subtitles encoding is not working. Turkish characters looks broken. And i thought it was Kodi's problem Also wrote on their forums but nothing came up. Oh i should tell you about my setup first. I'm using my old laptop as HTPC, near my NAS where i keep my all data (Movies, TV). Movies and TV's on network share and i'm using Emby on my laptop as server. I have 3 more client at home using Kodi. Just ten min. ago i realised, my Kodi on HTPC a video showing broken turkish subtitles but on my gaming pc same video playing turkish subtitles just fine. They are all Kodi 17, same video resources but different results. Checked Kodi's region setting, encoding settings etc. Also put an Arial.ttf with Turkish encoding. Didnt work. Then i checked addon settings, my gaming pc was using 'Direct Play' but my HTPC using 'Addon Mode'. I reset Emby addon on htpc, reconfigure with 'DirectPlay' and subtitles started working fine again. I guess its a problem with addon, maybe something with Kodi 17 handling (cus it was working fine with Kodi 16), i dont know but it was because of Addon Mode I checked Kodi and Emby logs but found nothing about subtitle encoding but if you guys want, i can post logs.
  2. Below problem applies to both Windows 8.x metro App and Web Player. MBC and MBHT is fine since both uses external subtitle filter. Basically both unable to encode subtitles with Turkish chars. I couldn't find any setting for char. encoding in both 8.1 app and Web Player. Below is the line 00:05:49,800 --> 00:05:53,901 from attached srt. (Renamed to txt) Sample.Tr.txt
  • Create New...