Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'run-time'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • Non-Emby General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. bbrown

    Movies missing chapters

    Several of my movies appear to be missing chapters. For example, if I skip ahead via chapters, suddenly the movie jumps from maybe the second chapter to the title credits. I noticed that the movie length is correct, however. When the movie plays through, it just ticks off run-time with a blank screen. I am using VOB files with corresponding IFO files in separate folders per movie. Using the skin originated from install. This doesn't happen to all the movies in my library. Also, some of the movies don't even have any running time while playing them, and I am unable to use chapter forwarding. This occurs on both server and client side. Windows 7 server, Windows 8 client. After searching, I found this thread. The suggestion is to re-encode from VOB to MKV. Didn't see if that worked in the thread, but I'll look into that. Also, I think there is a way to create new a new IFO file, which I will try as well. UPDATE I created a new IFO for a problem movie - this didn't make any improvement. I also converted to an MKV file. While it seems the library found the MKV and downloaded/created a poster, the new MKV movie doesn't appear in the library to watch it. I refreshed the library and metadata to no avail. UPDATE 2 And now I found this thread. I guess the VOB files are considered experimental in a browser environment. This is a problem for me. I would spend hours converting all the movies to MKV or something else.
×
×
  • Create New...