Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'original title'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

  1. for some not yet decophered reason folder 'louis theroux' although identified correctly on tvdb is given original title 'louis theroux: miami mega jails'. this mistake infects the trakt link, so i cleared original title field in my emby. but it (incorrect original title) came back on refresh locking the name (title?) field (unticking) does not protect original title field as still blank original title is reverted on refresh. can this work if only i knew better (1st time lock metadata user).
  2. I recently noticed that movies with original titles which contains non-English characters isn't found when the search phrase contains the non-English character. I can reproduce this 100% of the time for any movie. steps: 1 - change the original title of any movie to something that contains a non-English character. (i.e I'll change the original title of "Inside Men" to "Inside Män" 2 - replace the original title to something completely different. (i.e I'll change the title of "Inside Men" to "nothing" 3 - save metadata and enter the search page. 4 - type in everything up unt
  3. Hi, I have set english and USA as my default language and country for metadatas. While everything is in english, I like to get the overviews in a different language (french) for my movies. To do so, I go to metadata manager, click on the movie folder, change the language for "french", uncheck name and genre (because I want to keep english genres and english titles) and I click save. Then, I click on refresh. I also tried advanced refresh. The expected result should be that only titles and genres stay in english. By clicking on the movie folder in the manager, it should apply the re
×
×
  • Create New...