Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'mb-server'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. I just tried to update Media Browser Server, and in the act of doing so, I must have inadvertently not upgraded correctly as I have lost everything and am dealing with a free installation. So my first question is it possible to find and reload the prior settings? And secondly, it is possible to add a warning to prevent it from happening. ------------------------- My setup consists of running MB Server as a Windows Service on Windows Server 2013 in a virtualized setting. I was trying to install MB Theater on an old laptop I am trying to repurpose as a secondary HTPC. When I installed it I was prompted to upgrade MB Server, so rather than going back to my server, I just remoted in from my laptop and logged in as my own admin login, which is different than the login I normally use for that server. I also was rushed so rather than waiting for the update process, I just downloaded the new version and installed it. Once it was installed was when I realized I had lost all of my prior setting. Obviously this is my own doing (at least I think it was my fault) since I didn't follow the normal procedure, I didn't expect it to be so easy to completely blow out the previous settings.
×
×
  • Create New...