Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'linux server'.
Found 3 results
I'm having some really weird problems, that aren't even connected to the Emby server itself, but to it's web interface. I'm able to watch series in browser on Linux or Android in both browser and app with no problems, but if I switch to Windows(dual boot), it just stops working. The error I'm facing is as following: this is the error that shows up whenever I try to play anything. If I press on the button, the popup just shows up again. There is some errors in the JS console in the browser. Now this error 500 is weird enough in itself, as it would mean that the problem is on the server, but let's see what that error's message is. No video encoder found for 'h264' >>>>>> FindVideoDecoder - MediaType: hevc, Mode: Automatic Info FindVideoDecoder - Checking: 'Automatic software decoder' (Priority: 0) Info FindVideoDecoder - Check successful - selecting 'Automatic software decoder' >>>>>> FindVideoEncoder - Media: h264, UseHardwareCodecs: True, Mode: Automatic Now this would tell me that the problem lies within the server, as it cannot find the codec it needs `h264`. But that's where I'm puzzled. Why does it work fine on Linux but not on Windows? if I turn on Android application, I can watch it without problems, even though it's 100% unplayable on Windows. Cheers, MGlolenstine
Hi! First of all, congratulations to develop this magnificent app. I have a request, but I don't think that it's possible (hopefully yes). Is there any way I can edit the content of the ChromeCast main window (screensaver)? Like logo, message "Ready to cast" and the background. It would be great if it could be edited, especially to translate that message into Spanish in the Emby Server options. Thank you so much for your attention. Kindly regards.
Hi, first time using emby. I have a Ubuntu server, the install went fine. Some issue I'm having: The web app, regardless if I'm using the local site or remote one, does not see any of my chromecast devices. I've only been able to chromecast from my Android phone. I've checked on my chrome browser on both my Ubuntu machine, and my windows machine. When a try to play on my chromecast ultra, the video image is bad, but the sound is fine. Sometimes subtitles work, sometimes they don't show up at all. (See attached image "chromecast_ultra.jpg", subtitles showed up in this instance). On a standard chromecast, I can't get the subtitles to work at all. The video/audio works, but does frequent pausing when first starting the stream. I've attached a copy of my logs. Info on the video I was trying to play: Media Info Video Title1080p HEVC CodecHEVC ProfileMain 10 Level120 Resolution1920x1080 Aspect Ratio16:9 AnamorphicNo InterlacedNo Framerate23.976 Bitrate6,372 kbps Color Primariesbt709 Color Spacebt709 Color Transferbt709 Bit Depth10 bit Pixel Formatyuv420p10le Reference Frames1 Audio TitleJapanese FLAC stereo (Default) LanguageJapanese CodecFLAC Layoutstereo Channels2 ch Sample Rate48,000 Hz Bit Depth16 bit DefaultYes Subtitle TitleEnglish (ASS) LanguageEnglish CodecASS DefaultNo ForcedNo ExternalYes Containermkv Path/SebServerData/Shares/Multimedia/Shows/Machikado Mazoku/Season 1/Machikado Mazoku S01E05.mkv Size1099MB This video works fine with Plex, including the chromecasting. logs.tar.gz