Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'custom DLNA profile'.
All, I have 90%of my movie collection in Video_TS folders which contain all of the vob, bup, and ifo files (the other 10% is in MKV, avi, or MP4). They play great on the emby mobile apps, and on the web, but they are not playing on my samsung TV's, the vobs that is. Therefore i think what i have to do is create a custom DLNA profile for my tv's, correct me if im wrong. I tried to do this for my upstairs samsung tv, but i don't even know where to begin, i tried a couple of things, but to no avail. Can someone help me get started setting up a profile that will transcode my video_ts folders/vobs to mkv or another compatible container. Thank you in advance for any guidance you may give me.