Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'authorization'.
Hi. I trying to use dlna for emby, but I got errors in all devices. I see in logs the next exception: 2019-12-02 14:26:21.647 Error HttpServer: Access token is invalid or expired. I have 2 users: one with a password and one without it. But I can't log in user in dlna How I can disable authorization for dlna profile? I trying to set user without a password, but the same. 401 exception after reading file. Version emby: 22.214.171.124
fc7 posted a topic in LinuxAfter updating to latest Emby stable version 3.0.5781.8, I can no longer login to the server while connecting from the Internet through an Apache SSL reverse-proxy, as I was before the update. The login screen doesn't finish to load and any attempt to manually login will result in a "Invalid username or password error". My setup is very specific so I would like to detail it in case it helps to narrow down the actual issue: Webclient ==> Internet (SSL) ==> Apache Reverse-Proxy (SSL Termination) ==> LAN (no SSL) ==> Emby Server On top of it I'm also authenticating clients using basic auth against the proxy. This means, that before anything gets to Emby, the proxy will request a username and password to the client. Until last update this worked flawlessly. The client will connect, the proxy will request for a username and password and once provided the connection will go on as normal. After yesterday's upgrade, this is not the case anymore. The client will connect, the proxy will request for a username and password and once provided the connection will go on and parts of the web will load as normal but other parts, will fail with a 401 response from the proxy server (unauthorize request). My default browser is Firefox (v43) but I also tried with a different browser, Midori, based on webkit. With Midori I'm able to connect and login as usual. I'm a little bit lost. I don't know if the problem is the browser, the new version of Emby and the changes in the webclient or something else. As I said before, this setup was working flawlessly until I upgraded Emby.