Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Resuming reading'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. Hyp3rD

    Problem with resume reading

    Hello, I have a problem with resume reading with the web version of Emby. When I try to launch a video started earlier, example at 7 minutes, the player is displayed and the loading circle rotates indefinitely, without launching it. Also, I noticed that on the server dashboard, transcoding is not indicated on the client's tile. When I restart the video from the start, and scroll to the desired moment, the video starts in a few seconds. The indication "transcoding" appears. I have this problem since version 4.3.1.0, before I had never experienced this situation. I also noticed that there is not as much detail on the transcoding on the client's tile, before, we saw the progress, but now, it is only indicated "transcoding". I am attaching the server log to you, I just hid the addresses that could find me. From 12h00 to 12h08, it is the launch test from 7 minutes and the second part, 12h09, from the beginning with a scroll taht work perfectly. Thank you and good day! emberserver.txt
×
×
  • Create New...