Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Not Responding'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

  1. Hi Emby. My Emby theatre and server was working perfectly last night and now I can’t get Emby server to launch whatsoever even after lots of reboots etc. I noted the files all show “last modified 3/15/2019 Has an update gone wrong? What should I do? When I launch the server app I get NOTHING. THANKS.
  2. Symptom presented itself first on one of the Android 6.0 Leelboxes. It was working earlier today but then the spinning wheel when connecting to the stream simply fails to stop spinning. I later verified via browser that Live TV definitely wasn't working at all. At this point, I restarted Emby Server (just the software) and Live TV was working fine again. The attached logs are for all of today up to the point when Emby Server restarted. This may be the second time this happened (there's a thread about it here but I can't find it). I believe the last time it happened was with 3.1.0.0 3.0
  3. I've been happily accessing my media collection from my Windows 7 HTPC using Media Browser 2 for some time now. I had occasional issues with it, but all in all it was reliable and did exactly what I wanted it to do. Due to the hard drive in my HTPC crashing I've had to rebuild it, so I now have a clean install of Windows 8.1 with Media Browser 3 Classic on the HTPC, and I've installed Media Browser 3 Server on a clean install of Windows Server 2008 R2. There's plenty to love in Media Browser 3. I love that there's now a single point of administration for my collection. I love that t
×
×
  • Create New...