Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'MB3 Classic'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support


  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

  1. I have had no problems with switching movies and stopping starting movies until the most recent release of MB classic. I am running X86, win 7, MB server and classic with the basic chocolate interface.. attempt to switch movies or start a movie after stop command and nothing happens. I start the task manager and have to find the windows media player entry and "end process". After this, I am able to select another movie. Any thoughts???
  2. I have a few categories for MB3 that I use and have been able to configure them with the same settings as I had in MB2. One problem. After I set lets say "Movies by Name" with the configuration tool, Index and set it to Year. It puts the files in folders by year. Exactly what I want it to do. Once I close out of media browser due to server restart, pc restart.. and go back into that category. I get the default view again. This also happens with movies with the Genre category. Any ideas on how to make these changes stick? Best Regards, Kab
  3. I have a windows 8 MB3 installation. I have a very large movie collection, near 1000 movies. Up and until a few days ago this displayed all my movies in the folder just fine. Now today when I go through the different media library folders, all content displays but my movies. It shows the count as 0/0. However there are definitely movies in that directory and I can play them via windows explorer, and GOM media player. Also if I go through the Web Interface to the movie folder, it shows all of my movies. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled MB3 but still having the same issue. No
  4. Hi, Long time user of Media Browser and more recently MB3 and MB Classic. have been happily using the setup with out issue, however recently it stopped working - I assume this issue is caused by a recent update, although I am not 100% sure of the cause. MB Server, and MB Theater are both fine, as is the web browser. This only affect MB Classic. The issue is, when opening MB Classic from within MCE, the app loads and shows 'No Items' or 'No Items' (depending on theme used). There are no in-app errors and the configurator app is fine, i am also able to browse by genre or actor and sele
  • Create New...