Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Access Token'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this error which keeps appearing in my logs. 016-12-04 13:18:23.5284 Error ServiceStackHost: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token is invalid or expired. *** Error Report *** Version: 3.0.8500.0 Command line: C:\Users\Kenn\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Processor count: 8 64-Bit OS: True 64-Bit Process: True Program data path: C:\Users\Kenn\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server Application Path: C:\Users\Ke
  2. I am using MediaBrowser on my server which I connect with VPN. My os is Debian. My Libraries are from 2 servers, shared via NFS 4. I also did/do use the same Libraries with Plex without any problems. I installed and I am testing mediabrowser since this week. Even though it's more of a CPU hog and less consistent than Plex, Multiuser functionality and other good stuff made me want to switch over. So far, not that good. I had some problems such as: All of a sudden Media Browser stops responding. service mediabrowser status lists MB as running. Though it is not. It refuses even
×
×
  • Create New...