Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '401'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • Non-Emby General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

  1. Doctor_F

    DLNA and 401 http status

    Hi. I trying to use dlna for emby, but I got errors in all devices. I see in logs the next exception: 2019-12-02 14:26:21.647 Error HttpServer: Access token is invalid or expired. I have 2 users: one with a password and one without it. But I can't log in user in dlna How I can disable authorization for dlna profile? I trying to set user without a password, but the same. 401 exception after reading file. Version emby: 4.3.0.30
  2. I am experiencing the problem precisely as described in this topic, except only in Chrome and only when requesting the actual stream file (https://myserver/emby/videos/id/stream.webm?morestuf). All other pages (logging in, navigating, cover art, ...) work fine in all browsers. I am running Emby 3.0.5821 and use Nginx as the reverse proxy. Firefox and Microsoft Edge work fine but Chrome does not. Using the exact same setup, Firefox sends the Authorization header on all pages while Chrome does not send the Authentication header on its request to the stream file (https://myserver/emby/videos/id/stream.mkv?morestuf). One difference that I can see is that Chrome is asking for a stream.mkv file, while Firefox is asking for a stream.webm file. The result is that instead of my video, I get a popup that sais "Video Error There was an error playing the video.". The popup appears to be a recent addition to Emby, because I updated Emby before making this topic and before the update the popup was not there . Screenshots of the requests made by Firefox and Chrome are attached.
  3. After updating to latest Emby stable version 3.0.5781.8, I can no longer login to the server while connecting from the Internet through an Apache SSL reverse-proxy, as I was before the update. The login screen doesn't finish to load and any attempt to manually login will result in a "Invalid username or password error". My setup is very specific so I would like to detail it in case it helps to narrow down the actual issue: Webclient ==> Internet (SSL) ==> Apache Reverse-Proxy (SSL Termination) ==> LAN (no SSL) ==> Emby Server On top of it I'm also authenticating clients using basic auth against the proxy. This means, that before anything gets to Emby, the proxy will request a username and password to the client. Until last update this worked flawlessly. The client will connect, the proxy will request for a username and password and once provided the connection will go on as normal. After yesterday's upgrade, this is not the case anymore. The client will connect, the proxy will request for a username and password and once provided the connection will go on and parts of the web will load as normal but other parts, will fail with a 401 response from the proxy server (unauthorize request). My default browser is Firefox (v43) but I also tried with a different browser, Midori, based on webkit. With Midori I'm able to connect and login as usual. I'm a little bit lost. I don't know if the problem is the browser, the new version of Emby and the changes in the webclient or something else. As I said before, this setup was working flawlessly until I upgraded Emby.
×
×
  • Create New...