Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '3.2.35.0'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. This may be a duplicate of https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/52416-after-upgrading-i-have-lost-everything-on-client/ After upgrading emby to 3.2.35.0 (on ubuntu 16.04), emby clients don't show any content: The emby user signed in for the screenshot above has access rights to all libraries. The libraries themselves show up in the library management pane: The paths are correct. The emby process has access rights to the folders. (chmod:ed the folder tree recursively to 777 to be certain) A library scan finishes immediately with no results. Deleting and browsing
  2. I following the prompting on the server dashboard to upgrade. Then I went into my client and found I tried to scan, then re-scan the libraries. I then deleted them and re-added them. I deleted my user and re-added the user. Nothing changed. I still had nothing. I checked the owner and rights of the library files. Nothing had changed. It was still the same. So, I then attempted to post this so I could get some help. But, when I attached my logs the browser hung. So, I will attach them after I post this. At this time, I have no idea how to continue short of uninstalling everyt
×
×
  • Create New...