Apple TV - Now with less transcoding
A major update to the Apple TV app that includes a new custom player that can direct play more content is rolling out now.
You should get much more direct playback support as we are no longer completely dependent on the Apple player capabilities. We hope to continue to improve format support in the future as well.
Also in this release:
* Fixed an issue where searching was not working on server versions 4 and above
* Fixed an issue where you could not view latest photos from the home screen
* Fixed an issue where the duration was not displayed on the movie detail screen
* Fixed an issue where selecting subtitles, audio tracks or versions required you to select them twice
* Fixed an issue where the playlists collection was not selectable from the home screen
Update or install now on your supported Apple TV device.
- SikSlayer, mgworek, vdatanet and 3 others like this