Emby Server renaming and regrouping TV show files

Electrical_problems

Electrical_problems

Hello:

Emby Setup:

>> I am using Emby Server with Kodi Leia 18.3.

Issue/experience: 

>> When I add TV Shows to Emby Server (and tag them as TV Shows) all of my files are renamed with a "SxxExx" prefix convention.  Emby Server also attempts to regroup my files by adding season folders/containers on the server.  The naming convention and grouping structure then passes on to Kodi as is expected. 

>>What I would like is for my TV Show folder structure and file naming convention to remain the same as it is on my hard drive (unmodified), is there a way to do this?  If not is there a work around that can be used with "Mixed Content" tag?  If a work around exists how do I enable it as, or under, a Kodi main menu item selection?

Background:

>> I am converting from a HTServer that ran MediaBrowser2.  All of the files are DVD type VIDEO_TS files with movie.xml files and .nfo files that store all of the metadata correctly and every episode was set to display an image similar to a movie poster.  These TV Shows are stored with the following naming and structure <G:\Television Series\SeriesName\Episode xxx - EpisodeTitle\VIDEO_TS>.

Thank you.

Happy2Play

remain the same as it is on my hard drive (unmodified) 

These TV Shows are stored with the following naming and structure <G:\Television Series\SeriesName\Episode xxx - EpisodeTitle\VIDEO_TS> 

Sorry no you would have to use the supported naming scheme.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/TV-naming#dvd-and-blu-ray-episodes

>>What I would like is for my TV Show folder structure and file naming convention to remain the same as it is on my hard drive (unmodified), is there a way to do this?  If not is there a work around that can be used with "Mixed Content" tag?  If a work around exists how do I enable it as, or under, a Kodi main menu item selection?

If you're willing to use the home videos content type and forego TV-specific features, then yes.