FFMPEG hung up

pir8radio

Jason'sEmby

Had the same problem last night. User ended at 11pm and at 4:38am another used went to watch live TV but one FFMPEG .exe was using 98% GPU on my P2000. Tv was unwatchable till I killed the task. Just installed Version 4.2.0.10 beta we will see if it happens again. Poor GPU was 98% for 4.5 hours. @@Luke just sent logs.

Edited by Jason'sEmby

Thanks for the logs. The live TV stream got out of sync and it seems that's what made ffmpeg go crazy.

Those things are currently reworked, I can only ask for a little patience...

In your case it was live tv, but in case you're doing recordings:

I'm currently looking for TV recordings that are exposing similar problems like yours or incorrect timing display or having other playback problems.

I you have such files and would be able to provide some for our internal testing, this would be much appreciated..

Jason'sEmby

I'll keep a lookout for it and if I come across a log that looks goofy or notice my GPU running crazy I'll definitely send it your way. Currently trying to get the throttle buffer problem resolved watching movies while live TV clients are playing is causing massive audio and visual issues. So I had to offload some of my TVs to Plex so I don't cause an issue with all my TVs that included my DVR :-( but I'll set one up just for testing.

Edited by Jason'sEmby

Thanks. Though, in this case I'm not looking for logs but the recorded *.ts files directly..