TV section Thumbs appearing

arrbee99

arrbee99

Yes. Still using NextPVR plugin.

I think Theater used to start off showing them as thumbs and change them to posters if you moved to a different tab then came back again, but now its sticking determinedly to thumbs.

arrbee99

As just a (slightly annoying) user I wouldn't know if its a good or bad idea, maybe sub3 or sven would know better. It seems to work fine as it is (not that I actually record much anyway though I imagine others do).

But I wouldn't see the point of changing it just to fix up a few images.

If I look under My Media, there are two recording sections - 'NextPVR Recordings' shows posters and they look fine. 'Recordings' is the same.

If I look under My Media at the Live TV section, under 'Recordings' they show thumbs with squashed posters in them.

If I go to Live TV (under Continue Watching for me) and look under 'Recordings' there, they show thumbs with squashed posters in them.

If I look in Theater they also show thumbs with squashed posters in them.

NextPVR provides posters (usually, for the guide and for recordings) so it would be nice to be consistent everywhere. Others, as far as I can see, want thumbs everywhere.

As NextPVR seems to be providing posters for recordings I imagine that would disappear if Emby handled the DVR bit ?

No that would not disappear. You'd get internet metadata from Emby as per usual, and if not, then an extracted image.