IPTV Live Recording naming scheme

monkeyslapper

monkeyslapper

IPTV / M3U recording seems to be GREAT! So far. Installation is pretty straight forward. Adding the guide is pretty simple as well. What I am having problems is not really the recording. But i am having problems on the naming of the video. It shows the title of the of the recording great. But its not adding the episode or season or even the original air date. this is what I am getting for the current naming " Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs_20170912_14051430 " I am not sure sure the of the whole naming then the first part is the current recorded date.

I am sure that it may have something to do with the XML guide. And i have tried using what is given and tried using zap2it for guide as well. Anything else you can recommend that works with what i am looking for? 

Thanks

monkeyslapper

Yeah i figure as much. But I was hoping there was something out there that offer this. I have tried the provider of the iptv, I have tried zap2it ( 3rd party app ) I have tried schedules direct. Any other suggestions? One off question. Do we know if/when kodi plug will work with EMBY IPTV to schedule recordings? 

Thanks again. Fantastic Product!

ShotToTheDome

schedulesdirect usually has this information embedded in their listings. I have a few shows that won't do season/episode (very eclectic uncommon shows) I do have an iptv feed that is mapped to SD. Works fine for TV but movies do come out as you indicated with the date behind them instead of the movie year

Example for harry potter:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  Part 1 2017-09-13

Edited by ShotToTheDome