Bug - Guide Info Inconsistencies

kanipek

kanipek

For several days I have been seeing some odd behavior with the guide data.

In the web UI, in Live TV when I select a channel from the "Channels" tab (or link at the top) to look for a movie or program to record the guide info is not matching (totally incorrect - not even close) what I am seeing in WMC or what I am seeing when I select the "Guide" tab (or link at the top) and then choose the date I want to look at from the drop-down menu and then use arrows to find the correct channel and time (this method will give the correct info and is how I am currently working around the problem).

It seems to be consistent across all channels In that the "Channels" tab in Live TV gives incorrect data and selecting "Guide" then date and using arrow keys provides correct data.

Also am noting that the number of days of guide data listed for each channel (when using the Live TV "Channels" tab is also in consistent some are 6 days, some 8 days etc (all of it incorrect) but none are listing 14 days using this method even though the correct data is available.

On the plus side it appears as though everything series wise I have added as well as those movies I choose to record are appearing in the schedule and recordings are taking place - so that part is working and I am LOVE LOVE LOVING it!.

I am not sure if attaching the logs will be of any use to you but I have done so. If there is any other info I can provide I am happy to do so.

This is Version 3.0.7100.0. Using Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m(can't seem to get it to work with Firefox) on Windows 7 Pro SP1+ x64.

I am not certain how long this has been happening, for at least several days that I am aware of.

Thanks for taking the time to read and any help you can provide!

server-63609381706.txt

server-63609437369.txt

server-63609480749.txt

server-63609494400.txt

server-63609553194.txt

server-63609580799.txt

server-63609639940.txt

server-63609667199.txt