Wish List

getkicking

getkicking

Let me start by saying, I love this software. I had explored other options that were hard even for me a Network Engineer to set up. Embry was so easy, download, install, and start watching. Great job everyone.

Now for my wish list for future updates. I would absolutely love a "Fast Forward" and "Rewind" on the movie play window. I was watching the movie "The Dark Knight", and had to pause it several times to deal with the "Honey can you come here". Trying to select the time line to get back to where I was, was impossible. The Resume Play would not start from where I paused it, so I had to start it from the beginning and it kept jumping chapters as I tried over and over again to find the exact spot on the time line.

After a couple of days trying to manipulate the time line, I gave up and watched it in "Microsoft Media Player" /* Cringe!@

Thanks again for a wonderful program.

Pat S.

• Like 2

Untoten

I agree with this. There are times where the grain size for the progress bar is simply not fine enough and it only goes back or forward in 10 minute increments. Or maybe another way to deal with this is to add a feature for a user preference that says when you resume from pause to start 15 seconds before you paused it. I've seen this on teevo and it works great.

Perhaps another way to address this is an instant replay button, a button next to the play button that simply goes before the current time by 30 seconds and resumes play there.

• 1 year later...
CharleyVarrick

Kodi lets you jump back or forward 15 secs with directional left/right arrow keys (providing you use a keyboard), great for those "what did he said" moments.