TV Shows not showing as watched in web browser after recent update

tanoshimi
Go to solution Solved by MrFlibbles,

tanoshimi

I usually bring up the Latest to see what tv shows have been newly added to the library.  While those shows are at the top of the list, ALL tv shows are showing up.  They have a green number showing how many episodes there are, and if they've ALL been watched I get a red check mark when I hover.  Maybe this is a new design feature, but seems to me that ought to be the format for Shows or Episodes, and Latest should go back to only showing those Series that have a new episode, and the number should reflect how many new episodes (unwatched) are in that series.  

I originally thought it was because when the database updated it lost whether or not the episodes were watched, hence all the episodes were appearing, but it does know which ones were watched because I get the red checkmark.  If I were fixing it, I'd try to do two things:

1. Only show series that have unwatched shows.

2. Change the green number in the upper right hand corner to only show how many episodes were unwatched.  Or change it to unwatched/total, like 3/10 meaning 3 of the 10 episodes have not been watched.

551d2903a1420_MB.jpg

• Solution
MrFlibbles

I noticed the same thing and though similar. Then I found a new option when I edited "Latest Media" which listed, "Hide watched content from latest media". This returned the display to what I expected and makes it more useful in my opinion.

Not sure if this is a new option or an old option that has now been disabled by default but this should at least help you out.

Edited by MrFlibbles
  • Like 1

tanoshimi

@Mr.Flibbles: That absolutely did it.  I suppose that just got reset when the DB updated.  Regardless, my favorite view is back they way I like it.  Thanks!

It is a new option but it seems like the default should be set to the old functionality.

• Like 1

It is a new option but it seems like the default should be set to the old functionality.

Yep.

foghat

Yes, Yes, Yes.  :)