Collections - issues in MBC

AdrianW

AdrianW

I have three Collections to which I've added various TV series via the web UI. These appear when selecting "Collections" from the EHS.

But, nothing displays on the EHS with any of the filters "Latest", "Unwatched" or "In-Progress", I would have expect some content to appear here.  Here's the "Unwatched" collections on the EHS:

AodHEVD.png

When entering into "Collections" - the three collections are displayed, but all of them have a tick indicating no unwatched episodes even though there are many unwatched episodes in each collection:

brhYnMm.png

And if I then watch some episodes within one of these collections and then exit - the watched count is decremented and now displays a negative number. This is after watching three episodes:

QEU05TH.png

Having TV in collections is a new concept so maybe there is something we aren't accounting for there.  However, I just created a test TV collection and, while the top-level collection shows a check as all watched, the two series inside it have proper status/counts.

Do your counts for these items show properly in the web interface?

Can I please see the MBC log from the above session?

AdrianW

Here's the MBC log

No counts show in the web interface for these three collections - not even a tick.

GbjH8eY.png

Edited by AdrianW

Yeah, so it looks like the problem is at the server level but it has something to do with either those particular series or your configuration.

My setup shows the proper counts on the web interface as well.

Are they properly identified as TV series?

AdrianW

Yes, they're all TV series - but the metadata was all built my metabrowser. So maybe something is missing.

When I enter into any of these collections, all the series show up with their correct unwatched counts.

I just created another collection with a single movie - and that showed an unwatched count in the web UI. I then removed the movie and added a single TV series, and the unwatched count no longer appears in the web UI.

Edited by AdrianW