MBT : support for HDMI-CEC

Vidman

Vidman

I use this with XBMC on my main HTPC and in my bedroom on raspberry pi and for me it works great... I can use the original TVs remote to seamlessly control everything without the need of any complicated set up . see here for info http://libcec.pulse-eight.com

Edited by Vidman
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
cshaun

Have you got it working with MBT, when using EventGhost?

Wonder if everything works, or there are any issues. e.g. using the keyboard volume can that get sent through to AV receiver, instead of changing windows volume?

Obviously built in support would be preferred. Might be worth switching to Kodi front end for full support.

Vidman

I have been running kodi longer than I've been using emby as mentioned in my post and probably won't change anytime soon either, it's just works so I'm not bothered about messing around with event ghost , I just thought it would be a nice feature request that hadn't been raised yet

• 11 months later...
Asmodojo
I'm updating (digging up?) this topic cause it would be a nice feature to me (and... for wife and childs as well :) ).

Presently using Kodi+Emby plugin on multiple TV with the TV remote and it works like a charm.

Is it still possible or the new html architecture can't permit such an implementation ?

• 1 month later...