Cover Art

manny

manny

I'm using Cover Art (4.0.5.5) 

What kicks Cover Art into action? 

Will changing treatments within the dashboard kick it off automatically or do you have to do another library scan?

For some reason my TV Series folder images will not change (they used to) Season folder images still do??

I've tried different treatments and watched for the changes, then tried different treatments followed by a library scan. Nada both occasions :-(

That shouldn't be necessary.  The library scan also will have no effect on the image processing.

CA should get re-generated if anything has changed whenever you request an image.

Can you nail down the exact scenario that was causing things not to be refreshed?

manny

Apols for the later response. I'm working from memory and I basically tinkered with quite a few CA settings just to see what it looked like on the big screen.

The last change I done was Diamond view and then rotated the view with the slider to the value of 3. After this they got stuck. I've not tinkered since my 2nd post :-)

If it happens again I'll take better notes. Thanks.

JohnnyM

I'm getting the same reaction. About 2 weeks ago I changed the Season Folders to the from the Thick Case to the Metro Case. I decided I didn't like that look so yesterday I changed the season folders back to the Thick Case. The image on the Cover Art Configurator changed but none of the season images changed. I am using Cover Art 4.0.5.5. Nothing is regenerating the new images. I have tried a refresh and I know a library scan has been done but that should not have anything to do with the change

I am reluctant to delete the images since there are quite a few and you have stated that it shouldn't be necessary. I am living with the Metro cover.

Johnny

JohnnyM

I use MBC and the web client and they all appear the same. I currently have Cover art configured to use the Thick Case but the images remain as Metro. I did delete one season's primary image and downloaded the same image. Cover Art gave that image the Thick Case like it should

Bottom line. Cover Art applies the correct configuration to New Images but doesn't change them for the ones already in the system. This applies to TV Series. I don't know if it affects movies.

Edit:

I store my folders images in my series folders. I just deleted the primary image using the web client and the system got my stored image form the series folder and applied the correct Cover Art treatment

Edited by JohnnyM
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
ABNParatrooper

I have a premier subscriber so I want to take advantage of the cover art. I recall in MB classic, you could go into option and choose how you want to cover art to look. I could choose different types of looks, such as rounded edges, CD, DVD etc. How can I dip into this to choose how I want the covers to look?

Happy2Play

I have a premier subscriber so I want to take advantage of the cover art. I recall in MB classic, you could go into option and choose how you want to cover art to look. I could choose different types of looks, such as rounded edges, CD, DVD etc. How can I dip into this to choose how I want the covers to look?

CoverArt is a plugin for the server. once installed on the Dashboard click Plugins then select CoverArt, then default and you will see all your configuration option.