Doesn't minimize properly

mitchger

mitchger

Version: 3.0.5129.37166

When I minimize Media Browser Theater on my Surface Pro 2 (Windows 8.1) the window appears to be restored to a very small square to the bottom left of the screen. Left clicking on it does nothing - I need to right click and select maximize. It happens each and every time the window is minimized and it also happens when I first launch the application.

When the screen saver is activated a second little square (with the screen saver somewhat view able) appears right next to the first square. It has to be right clicked on and closed before I can right click on the main little square and maximize it.

post-2299-0-65011900-1390835323_thumb.png

Edited by mitchger

Mine does the exact same thing, I've just been kind of ignoring it, but it has been a bit of an annoyance.

• 1 year later...
demonseed

so I see this bug has been around a while now... it's also present on windows 10 th2 release, and super annoying. Between this and the poor mouse support, I'm almost ready do install patched mediacenter just to get back mb classic.

any chance it will get patched in the new theater release?

wiretap

Mine does this a lot of times coming out of sleep mode, or when my HTPC starts up and loads Emby after bootup. It's annoying since I only use a MCE remote as my primary input because the HTPC's are all remotely rackmounted in another room. I usually have to RDP into them and maximize it, then do a reboot.. or plug in a wireless keyboard to fix it. Hopefully there's a fix.