Internet streaming bitrate limit problem

huffyX0X0

huffyX0X0

Hello Community!

I am unable to change the "Internet streaming bitrate limit (Mbps)" under Playback > Streaming

When I change the number and click on save, it doesn't change when i refresh the page.

I am currently doing it remotely here at work, would I have to change it as the local host?

I remember doing it something that I had to logon to the PC where the server was running and signing locally. But wasn't sure what it was. Is this the same situation?

Just tested and it seems OK. I would make sure you're running the latest version of Emby Server. Thanks.

huffyX0X0

well i'm back at home using safari and it worked

back at work I was using internet explorer and Version 3.0.6400.0 for the server. 

Thanks for confirming. Admittedly, Internet Explorer is not getting the same level of testing as the other browsers anymore. You should use whatever browser you want, but you will have a better experience with a more modern browser.

huffyX0X0

Actually, I was using Mozilla Firefox at work and it doesn't change the setting even after saving and refreshing the page.

Hi, thanks for the report. I just tested in Firefox with no problem found. I would ensure you're running the latest version and that you haven't' added any browser plugins or browser settings that might interfere. Thanks!