Where are XMLTV Channel Mappings stored?

HumanPanda

HumanPanda

Hi Guys,

I have an issue where XMLTV data is not loaded into the TV Guide and when working with Luke on the issue we figured out that the reason it wasn't working was because the Channel ID needs to be the number of the channel itself. The XMLTV data I am getting has channel ids such as "I1845.5296.tvguide.com" I have 1000+ odd channels (not all of them I need and am not subscribed to all of them either but, still would like Guide Data on 100+ channels) so mapping them would be a huge undertaking. I was looking into perhaps parsing the XMLTV data and map the emby Channel Number to the correct channel ID since all of them have a display-name where it is only the channel number. The only issue I have is how to insert that mapping into Emby itself without going through the WebUI.

So my questions are:

Does anyone know where this mapping is stored?

If so, would it be possible to insert a mapping without having to go through the WebUI, if I know the channel number and the channel id it needs to be mapped to?

And finally if possible, how?

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind, think I found a way. There is POST /LiveTv/ChannelMappings. Now to figure out how to use it and see what I can make with it.

Edit2: Took a while to figure out how to authenticate cause of appData being null -.- (Turns out its just one header variable) but, was able to make 4 POST calls. Now I just need to automate the parsing. I am a Java guy but will try out C# and post it here in case you guys just want to take it.

Only issue I have is how do I actually get the providerId since I only got that by using Fiddler.

Edited by phiyuku