Collections Have Changed

PossumsDad
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

PossumsDad

Hi All,

This is my first post so be easy on me.

Before the update to Version 3.0.6300.0 Collections were working fine.

I could go to Collections and open up a collection. When it was opened the collection chosen would show the Collection poster. Under the poster there would be a synopsis of the collection. Then under that it would show the movie posters of the movies already sorted by release date. Under the posters would be a link to imdb (I believe) that would take you to the collection online. That was very useful so you could see what movies where in that collection. That way you could see which movies you might be missing.

Now the Collections view is not nearly as useful. It is plainly broken.

When you click on a collection now there is no Collection Poster. No synopsis and no link to imdb. Heck the movie posters are sorted by name instead of release date. 

Any help would be appreciated in this matter. It was perfect before this drastic change.

Thanks

Phil

Hi, this was not intended. How long had it been since you updated? Try running the clean database scheduled task although if needed it will run automatically.

Happy2Play

@@Luke I don't use this view, but Collections View is now displays as Folder View, since the Folder View fix.  I can post screenshots if needed.  All versions

PossumsDad

Thank you for the quick response. I will be waiting for the fix. 

I'm sorry if my tone sounded rude. It was not intended.

To the question of when was I last updated?

I have auto updates turned on so I update as soon as the software does it's thing.

Phil

PossumsDad

Thank you for fixing the collections view. It now works as before.

Thanks

Phil

• Like 2