High cpu usage while idle

jerren
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

jerren

Usage seems to stay around 77% with sometimes dropping back to 66% but always comes back to 77% again

Emby is not being used by anyone,

No webpages with emby open either,

no media scanning is happening atm,

I have no idea what might be causing this atm, i know you usually want logs with problem reporting but got no idea wich log you would like with this

• Solution
Happy2Play

And if you disable Real Time Monitoring, do see the same behavior?  If you are on a current build then you have to disable it on each library. 

57c328f96c814_library.jpg

As for log the current server log (i.e. the one created today), if more than one created in the same day then the newest one.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

jerren

Ok in the future i'll always add the lastest one then, Real time monitoring was indeed active on each library, disabled it now and usage stayed at 77% so i rebooted it.

Stays at 0% now wich is nice thanks!

Edited by jerren

There was probably disk activity that emby server was simply responding to due to the real time monitor setting.

It saves fine but there's an open issue requiring you to refresh the page to see the changes reflected. We'll resolve that for the next release. thanks.

Theodore

It saves fine but there's an open issue requiring you to refresh the page to see the changes reflected. We'll resolve that for the next release. thanks.

That did it. Thank you!