Recent Activity - Chrome browser - Online / Disconnected all the time - noone using it.

vaise

vaise

Hi,

Not sure when this happened, maybe last server update ?  Recent activity on emby console is showing 'Vaise is Online', then shortly after 'Vaise has disconnected', then repeated - repeated at various times over the day. Even when no-one is home.  Attached a capture screenshot. and the server log - I have 198 pages of Recent Activity showing this happening.  It did not used to be like this, as I could keep an eye on the kids in the past - when they went to sleep etc - now those messages are lost in all this white noise.

My system is always on, and it site there in the emby console - I have always had it like that.  Should I not run the Emby Console until it is needed now ?

Thanks.

post-2436-0-70204800-1472194957_thumb.jpg

serverlog - online offline.txt

vaise

Further investigation, this is nothing to do with the console - as it happened overnight with no browser running, I guess it is one/more roku player that is connecting and disconnecting over and over.  I will log then all out and review somemore.