Every time I restart Emby Server, this is thrown to the logs - Error App: Error configuring autorun

vaise

vaise

Is it a config issue on my end ?

2016-08-25 11:35:34.6535 Error App: Error configuring autorun
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.6070.0
    Command line: C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 8
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Program data path: C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Emby\Emby Server.lnk'.
    System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
     at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
     at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Startup.Common.ApplicationHost.ConfigureAutoRunAtStartup(Boolean autorun)
     at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.BaseApplicationHost`1.ConfigureAutorun()

Happy2Play

Since you are on a legacy install "MediaBrowser-Server" there is conflict with the shortcut that was created "Emby Server.lnk".  You can navigate to that location and delete it the error should go away.

Edited by Happy2Play

vaise

Cool.  I can do that.  

Legacy install ?  Is that because I have just upgraded over time as a long time user ?

Should I uninstall and re-install from the latest build and re-add the media libraries and re-setup ?

vaise

Just checked, there is no emby folder at that location - just 

C:\Users\Williams\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Media Browser 3

vaise

I have daily backups of emby with your backup plugin - never used it to restore through.

Could I therefore uninstall everything, delete all folders, install a fresh copy of Latest Emby, then install your plugin, then restore emby from your plugin with it ?

Does it backup all plugin config's also ?  I only have 6 installed.

Or is the fact that my install seems to be Media browser 3 folders going to be an issue ?

Ta.

vaise

Hi Luke,

Should I uninstall everything, delete the media browser 3 stuff, then install the latest Emby ?  To get my folder to not be 'Legacy'.

Can I restore it all from your backup tool then ?

Thanks.