recording not starting

gjviii

gjviii

can someone take a quick look at the attached logs and see why my recordings wont start?   i am able to watch live tv, i just don't seem to be able to record.   i'm running server 3.1.116.0.   I was running 3.0.070 when i noticed it stopped working, so i upgrade to beta.   

this is what i believe i see in the logs that show the issue:

2016-08-22 20:55:00.0208 Error App: Error recording stream

*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.1.116.0
Command line: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 4
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
Program data path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
Program with Id EP024637200006T636075108000000000C864 not found
System.InvalidOperationException
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EmbyTV.<RecordStream>d__97.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EmbyTV.<_timerProvider_TimerFired>d__8c.MoveNext()

thanks for any input. 

server-63607494598.txt

gjviii

in the attached log above, i'd say about 20 minutes.  i noticed the problems, cleared the logs,rebooted the server, set the record and waited for it to not record.   earlier in the day, which is why i noticed it, i had shows scheduled a few hours in advance    

as a test, i'll try to record a 1/2 hour show every hour tonight and see if any of them record in the morning

Edited by gjviii

can you try another one? the only way that situation would happened is if you scheduled a recording and then after scheduling the guide data changed.

gjviii

can you try another one? the only way that situation would happened is if you scheduled a recording and then after scheduling the guide data changed.

as a test, i'll try to record a 1/2 hour show every hour tonight and see if any of them record in the morning

thanks

gjviii

okay, it looks like the recordings worked over night, however, some of them are not complete.   I have a 5 minute buffer set pre/post, so the recordings should be about 40 minutes.   Some of them (red Rising as an example) are only 5 minutes or so. I have attached logs to see why the recordings are now ending early.

Thanks 

Log.txt

Edited by gjviii

I think it might be a momentary signal drop on the HDHR that causes the recording to stop. This is something we need to improve on by automatically reconnecting.

Doonga

Oh I just made this thread about the aborted recordings yesterday. I didn't realize the same thing was being discussed here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...