Cinema mode regression

Vidman

Vidman

Server version 3.0.6030

Cinema mode set to only include local trailers yet clients still stream online trailers

Checked with emby theatre and android tv, android mobile and web client

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is actually only an issue for a small number of servers. I saw this recently. There is probably an old trailer hanging around in your database that is incorrectly marked as a local trailer (due to a defect in the server many months ago). I would suggest removing the channel plugin, letting the refresh channels and clean database operations run, then try installing it again.

Vidman

OK i will try that and let you know how it goes

Update: OK so seems that has highlighted another issue in that the trailers plugin will not uninstall via the web client so I will have to wait until I fly home tomorrow to uninstall manually

Edited by Vidman

Vidman

I think it is actually only an issue for a small number of servers. I saw this recently. There is probably an old trailer hanging around in your database that is incorrectly marked as a local trailer (due to a defect in the server many months ago). I would suggest removing the channel plugin, letting the refresh channels and clean database operations run, then try installing it again.

Ok this ^^ seems to have done the trick

Vidman

Whoops I spoke to soon I just got trailers for Kubo and Pete's dragon on android tv which i definitely don't have locally

Edited by Vidman