Some collections including extra icons

toddla

toddla

Hi, for some reason some of my collections have extra images as seen in the 2 attachments. I am running 1.1.0.1 of the Auto Box Set plugin and 3.0.6020.0 of the Emby server. Long ago when I first created my movie MKVs, every title was in it's own folder. Now I notice that some have been moved into a parent folder. Two examples - all James Bond films were originally in their own folder based on the film's title. Now they appear as sub folders in the James Bond Collection[boxset] folder. The same is true for The Godfather collection - each of the 3 films were in their own folders, now it appears the plugin has moved them to The Godfather Collection[boxset] folder. It appears that the films which have the extra icon as shown in the attachments with no image are all in subfolders like the James Bond Collection or The Godfather Collections. 

Before I move The Godfather and James Bond films back into their original folders and delete the parent Collection[boxset] folder, I wanted to make sure this is the way to fix the problem. I have just now run the boxset refresh in the plugin and the problem remains.

Appreciate any guidance on how to resolve this.

post-2074-0-48976800-1470002686_thumb.jpg

post-2074-0-99745800-1470002692_thumb.jpg

Edited by toddla

toddla

I discovered the problem. On the icons which are not supposed to be shown, each title was listed as Offline in the browser interface. Looking at the metadata, the path to the file was present, but the actual file name was missing. Deleting each title with this problem solved the issue, but I'm not sure how it happened as I have not moved any data in years.

toddla

Luke - any idea what might have caused this? I'm going to assume it's something related to the plugin. Interestingly other collections titles remained in their original independent folders vs getting moved to the collection[boxset] parent. Turns out most of my collections had the original issue I describe, but only some were displaying the additional, incorrect title image.

• 5 weeks later...

So despite cleaning up the icons as noted above, the problem has returned without me having done anything once I cleaned it up the first time. Any suggestions on how to fix once and for all?

Happy2Play

Have the files ever been relocated?  Have you looked at the paths in the collection.xml?  emby-server\data\collections

Happy2Play

No I was referring to you moving the media to another location at any given time.  There is a slight issue with the collection.xml maintaining old location that is being looked into again.  So if you open the collection.xml are all the paths correct?

Edited by Happy2Play