Emby server stopped responding

emistral

emistral

Hi all,

I have been having this problem for a while and hesitated posting a thread hoping that new versions would fix it but it is not happening. For an unknown reason, the emby server becomes unresponsive and seems to shutdown on its own.

I have the latest version running on QNAP TS-453A with the latest qmono 4.4.x

I can start the server and can access my media and live tv/recordings but it seems that after a day or two when I try to log in, connection is refused. I did a ps-el|grep to see if the server was running but it is not.

The last log I have is 2 days old but does not show anything in particular except for the usual errors that I seem to be getting all the time even when the server is up and running.

any suggestion apart from attaching the log file?

there was also another log file called "unhandled...". Never seen it before and not much in there. sure some errors but that's it

emistral

here they are.

Like I have said those logs are 2-3 days old. I am not sure at what point in time the server stopped responding or crashed and never restarted.

The original file was 55MB so I had to reduce it to 10MB as per the upload limit. I have kept the last 10MB of data.server-63604915200 copy.txtunhandled_1167fb08-aa49-4b9c-8700-aed46aacc559.txt

I would try mono 4.4.1 and also update to the latest version of Emby Server. Thanks.

emistral

seems like there is no 4.4.1 qnap package available. At least I don't seem to be able to locate one on the net

• 3 weeks later...
brianbeastsu

seems like there is no 4.4.1 qnap package available. At least I don't seem to be able to locate one on the net

Adding myself here as this has happened to me now several times, however i am now unable to even restart emby. I just always get connection refused.