Missing coverarts in playlist cover

Pixelpaule

Pixelpaule

Hey,

i have created a new Playlist with a few Songs. All Songs are correctly tagged and the Coverarts are in the album folder. Emby generates a Coverart for the playlist but it's only one album cover shown in the Coverart.

Is that an global issu in Emby or am i doing something wrong?

I have attache a Screenshot from my Playlist.

post-39592-0-30049500-1464681877_thumb.png

Pixelpaule

Hey,

thanks for your answer. After i change the content from playlist the image has been changed. But the playlist cover shows only one image. Is this correct? 

Pixelpaule

Hey,

after a fresh install of emby Server the problem has been solved. I don't know what's the problem was but i've deleted the .config folder on the mac and i've reinstalled the emby server application. Now emby creates a single cover art for any playlist. Maybe it was an issue by the cache or something else.

Pixelpaule

• 5 weeks later...
Pixelpaule

Hey,

Unfortunately the problem still exists. When i create a new playlists Emby generates a cover like the image in the attachment.

post-39592-0-90439700-1467462342_thumb.png

Ok, sorry, just add a few more items and it will fill up. I cannot reproduce this. I just created a playlist with a single item and all 4 squares were filled.

rickster53

While we're on the subject of Playlist icons, the library playlist icon has changed from a combination of about 8 images to one that's made up of 16 now (4 groups of 4).  In my case the library icon appears to be created from the individual playlists that I have created.  And since I have 3 playlists, it duplicates one of them to create the 4th block of 4 images for the library playlist icon.  Would it be possible (for playlists that have a "large" representation of artists/albums/songs, as mine do, to avoid duplicating images that comprise a playlist icon?  I understand playlists are not just limited to songs so I don't know if this approach is feasible? Thanks for considering...  See attachments for what might explain my scenario.

Edit:  Using beta 3.1.54

post-198-0-83583100-1467634682_thumb.jpg

post-198-0-41419200-1467634696_thumb.jpg

Edited by rickster53

• 2 weeks later...
Pixelpaule

I sort my non album Tracks in a folder called "various". There are only mp3 files inside of this folder. No subfolders or anything else. I dont have a structer like /artist/album/songs in this folder. May it be this is the Problem? Otherwise i have Albums and there i have a structure like /artist/album/01-track; /artist/album/02-track. I have attached two screenshots.

post-39592-0-84355800-1468421310_thumb.jpg

post-39592-0-78384700-1468421311_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pixelpaule