Great job guys! A few things I've noticed this week

Jack Burton

Jack Burton

First off, a huge thank you to all involved. You guys are doing an amazing job. I just had some house guests this weekend and they were all blown away by my Emby setup. The look of shock and awe is priceless ;)

Anyway, I've noticed a few small but great changes and just wanted to give you guys props. Adding the option to add to collection or playlist in the 3 dot option is very cool. Saves a lot of jumping around. Also, I know it seems small but when navigating the main screens on TV or Movies, selecting "down" from the main widget used to go to the favorites widget, and now goes to the all movies/series widget instead. Thank you! I didn't realize how much better this is until I noticed the change.

I've also been on the server betas and I gotta say my library speeds are significantly better. I'm sure it has to do with my low end PC, but I was having issues with loading times, as if the server had to wake up every time I launched theatre. Things are much faster now!

The only thing I'm really pining for is an option to go to series. Basically, when selecting up next it takes you to the newest unwatched episode. I'd love an option to go to the main page of the series from that page (or any series page for that matter). Other than that, great work!

There's a lot of knocking the program sometimes, and I just wanna make sure you guys know how much we appreciate your hard work.

• Like 1