What do these errors indicate?

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

I was looking through my Emby Server logs today because a movie I had scheduled to record didn't actually record. There was nothing at the time the movie was scheduled that indicated an error or that it was every supposed to record. 

However, as I was scrolling through I see a lot of error notices. They seem mostly to do with Musicbrainz or my music folder. Some others I didn't recognize at all. I did notice one error related to the music artist "iron Maiden" and seemed to be an access error. I then went to open the folder myself and sure enough I got an "access denied" error. I just had to give the folder Admin permissions. This is a folder inside my music folder which is shared on my network and set up with UNC paths in Emby (as all my file folders are).

Anyway, I wanted to bring it up and post my log. Is these errors because I have something set up wrong or is there other issues? 

Here is my most recent log:

server-63599904000.txt

it means we tried to get information about a folder or file and windows said no that's not allowed.

jasonmcroy

Ok. Is there something I need to do locally to fix that? I have noticed in the past that occasionally I will try to open a folder on one of my hard drives and it will say I don't have permission and I have to click "OK" to give myself permission. After that going into the folder is no problem. 

I would like to track it down and fix it.