Scroll Bars - Great feature

JohnnyM

JohnnyM

I really like the scroll bars added to  2.3.8. They work great with a mouse.

I have to wait for a while before I can try them with a remote.

Good Job

Johnny M

Thanks. They are only displayed when the desktop layout is activated.

tman

Yeah, I like the idea too. What I find now though is that, in desktop mode, one tiny spin of the mouse scroll wheel now scrolls the entire home screen from end to end. The scroll wheel used to just scroll a section which was easier to navigate. I'd suggest reverting the scroll wheel to the original setting, then having the scroll bars for larger movements. Best of both worlds then.

Guest asrequested

Yeah, I like the idea too. What I find now though is that, in desktop mode, one tiny spin of the mouse scroll wheel now scrolls the entire home screen from end to end. The scroll wheel used to just scroll a section which was easier to navigate. I'd suggest reverting the scroll wheel to the original setting, then having the scroll bars for larger movements. Best of both worlds then.

Yeah, I was just about to report the same thing. Using the scroll wheel is impossible. Rolling the wheel just one click sends the page flying. I've attached a small screen capture video. I use the scroll wheel a lot, so this is a bit of a problem. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B00tLdPCXhgCT1l3dTRjSEVmaFE/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Doofus
  • Like 1