Request: Adult Metadata

AaronG85

AaronG85

Is there anyway to get metadata from Data18 for adult movies?

• Like 2

A community member would need to step up and build a plugin for that, and if someone's interested, I'll help them get started.

• 2 years later...
sargenthp

You can pull adult movies from TheMovieDB.org.  Just need to add the argument include_adult=true.  Not sure if it is a full listing of everything, but if you build it people will populate it.

Otherwise I might be interested in helping, but looks like you are using MS to build the plugins.  I primarily run Linux.

• 5 months later...
programmer

Hi

I am working on Data18 plugin. I am taking help from Rokubif source. I have attached all my source files that includes only plugin.cs, pluginconfiguration, plugin imag and configPage.html/...

My plugin loads in emby plugin page but no plugin image appear there.  In firefox Browser console I see my plugin image request url like this http://localhost:8096/emby/Plugins/b080b800-d2fa-43f0-ac90-cad12c05ac1a/Thumb?tag=1 and Status Code 

Status code:
500  Internal Server Error

and when access that url in browser gives response Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Also When I click Plugin thum and then Setting then no confipage html loading... please help me.

Also in Emby log I get following error

Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.02019-04-06 14:31:52.364 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to ::1. Time: 3ms. http://localhost:8096/emby/Users/19c8794c26864dfd9f826132e1a93b752019-04-06 14:31:52.991 Error HttpServer: Error processing request	*** Error Report ***	Version: 4.0.3.0	Command line: C:\Users\ANSHUL.MORE\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	User Interactive: True	Processor count: 4	Program data path: C:\Users\ANSHUL.MORE\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata	Application directory: C:\Users\ANSHUL.MORE\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system	MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException: MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException: Exception of type 'MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException' was thrown.	   at MediaBrowser.WebDashboard.Api.DashboardService.Get(GetDashboardConfigurationPage request)

Data18MetaData.zip

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
北京土著

Make sure the html is an embedded resource in the plugin.

I wrote a plugin in PLEX. I always wanted to move to EMBY. Do I have to use VS2015 and mono to start writing? Can I write with VS CODE? And the API I don't understand how to get started.

北京土著

Yes you can use vs 2019, you don't need mono.

I mean I don't want to use Microsoft Visual Studio 201X because he is really too big. . I want to use Microsoft Visual Studio CODE https://code.visualstudio.com/ I don't know if this can meet the development conditions? Because this is very lightweight, it can make development smoother.

• 1 month later...
unraidtest

You can pull adult movies from TheMovieDB.org.  Just need to add the argument include_adult=true.  Not sure if it is a full listing of everything, but if you build it people will populate it.

Otherwise I might be interested in helping, but looks like you are using MS to build the plugins.  I primarily run Linux.

Hi, where do you add this argument?

Thanks

sargenthp

Hi, where do you add this argument?

Thanks

It would be in the API call within the plugin's code.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

In Emby Server 4.6, we'll add a library option to allow passing the adult option to MovieDb searches to allow adult metadata to be utilized.