Horizontal scrolling broken

Angelblue05

Angelblue05

When I have my phone is landscape mode, I can't scroll thru the new episodes and movies listed, as well as the resume section. It works correctly when my phone is in portrait mode. I'm currently on 1.1.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Well, I just started the app again, and scrolling stopped working in portrait mode as well. It feels "sticky". Very difficult to activate the scroll.

Edited by Angelblue05

loadamasta

I have the same problem on the iPhone 6. Worked in the former version. Tried to reinstall. Still not working. Makes the app entirely useless! And for this I paid!!! Fix it asap!

to be honest i actually can't reproduce this, although it could just be due to running newer code. i will try the current store version to see if there's an issue there.

loadamasta

If I try to scroll vertically, only the item will be marked as selected but no movement. Sometimes (very rarely) If you select an item and sty with the finger on it (keep pressed), scrolling is working. Bit even that works only very rarely.

Angelblue05

@@Luke I'm still on 1.1.6 and the problem resolved itself after restarting my phone twice. Mysterious....

@@Luke I'm still on 1.1.6 and the problem resolved itself after restarting my phone twice. Mysterious....

You didn't get the beta email?

loadamasta

Restarted a couple of times. Did not change anything. Horizontal scrolling still etirely broken. What can I do? I wish I could go back to the former version

Restarted a couple of times. Did not change anything. Horizontal scrolling still etirely broken. What can I do? I wish I could go back to the former version

I'm keeping an eye out for it but right now I'm pretty sure there won't be any difference between app versions. I still have yet to see any trace of the issue on any of my test devices.

loadamasta

Just updated to the newest version. Still no horizontal scrolling. Will give a try on the ipad.

Edited by loadamasta

no problems here either.  iPhone 6 and iPad 2,  all scrolling works perfect.

Thanks for reporting!

loadamasta

I'm on iOS 8.4. On my iPad mini 2 horizontal scrolling works, on the iPhone 8.4. not.

Pelon

I was seeing the same issues in my phone a 6 Plus on 9.02  The phone was jailbroken. I did a full image restore to 9.3.1, and that fixed the issue for me.

Maybe it is something on jailbroken phones, and not really on the iOS version.

MarkBiHome

I too am experiencing the same issue. I cannot scroll horizontally.

On iPhone 6S Plus using iOS 9.2 (13C75) Stock Firmware.

Edited by MarkBiHome

loadamasta

I just crashed my iPhone 6 (8.4) and had to setup my old one again (iPhone 5 now on 9.3.1). There is no more problem with horizontal scrolling. Strange. Perhaps an ios firmware issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any updates on getting this issue sorted?

Many Thanks

Mark

It looks like just updating iOS resolves it.

MarkBiHome

Ok Thanks.

Was hoping there was another way as I'm using emby client on a company phone and they don't allow updates, until our IT department check it out. These updates are few and far between.